KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST
- When running your own business, it’s important to take time out and think about to motivate yourself, manage yourself and keep yourself in the right mindset.
- Surround yourself with people who are like the person you want to be.
- Sometimes you may over estimate what you can do in a day, but it’s important not to under estimate what you can do in a year.
- Even though it’s coming up to the end of the year, it’s important not to slow down. There’s still time to launch a new service, release a new product or do something amazing before 2018 is over.
- Vision boards are an incredible tool for those that like to visualise their goals, especially when you get to the point of being able to cross something off and say ‘yes, I’ve done that!’.
- Not everything on your vision board must have a deadline.
- Keep your vision board in a place where you will see it everyday and be reminded of what you’re working to achieve.
- If don’t have a vision board or you’ve not thought about creating one before, go for it. Make your goals as wild as possible and dream bigger than you’ve ever dreamed before.
- Make your vision board as realistic as possible by printing out pictures of what you want and physically sticking them on there.
THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE…
Even though you may have a vision for your business and you know what you want your business to look like, you need to be the entrepreneur your business needs you to be. Behave how your future business needs you to behave.
HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T MISS
- Motivating yourself in business 03:35
- Powering through the last two months 06:40
- The importance of having a vision board 08:13
- What’s on my vision board 10:58
- Tips for creating your own vision board 18:30
- My goals for the rest of the year 20:45