Today’s episode of the podcast is an interview with the lovely Dallin Nead who is the CEO of Content Supply Co and one of the world’s top branding messaging experts. We talk all about how to take your vision for your business and implement this in your marketing and the impact of talking about your vision when finding your perfect customer.
KEY TAKEAWAYS COVERED IN THE PODCAST
- 3 step content process – building messaging that connects with your audience, build a marketing plan that works, and create content that fits inside the entire customer experience to build a business from the ground up.
- Every business needs visibility and authority to grow. The only way to grow this is content.
- Content can be overwhelming and tiring to users as they see so much of it, on every platform they use.
- The only way to cut through the noise is to develop a clear brand message.
- You need to have a clear vision of where you want to take your brand.
- If you don’t have a vision of where you want to take your brand in the future, you don’t know what to talk about or how to invite your customers into that journey.
- Decide how many people you want to serve, what sort of household name you want your brand to become, how you want to give back, the amount of money you want to make, or the lifestyle you want to be experiencing.
- The business/brand we build is to serve not only the world but ourselves and families.
- Start with your vision and work backwards from there.
- The customers and audience you attract will likely want a similar future or vision for their life as you do.
- Content means nothing if there is no clear message in place – the words and language you use is so important.
- The type of content you post is not as important as the message behind the content and how people receive it.
- The content we choose will be dependant on how we prefer to show up and how our audience prefers to consume content.
- The ability to scale your business to a whole new level is dependent on your willingness to show up on video and show your face.
- Video creates that human connection and builds trust with your audience.
- You generate traffic with attracting your audience and then they can become a lead.
- Video gives people a visual medium that give them the chance to interact with you.
- Don’t over-complicate it!
- People, problem, perspective, plan, pay-off – theme your story into each.
- Make sure the content you are putting out will be relatable to your audience.
- Always have in mind your audience and how they will see your content – turn the mirror back on them.
THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE…
The ability to grow your business and scale it to another level is entirely dependent on your willingness to show up on video or visual format.
HIGHLIGHTS YOU SIMPLY CAN’T MISS
- An introduction to Dallin 03:24
- Content supply’s 3 step process 10:58
- Story telling through your content 12:40
- Content for your business 18:15
- The importance of video 21:10
- An example of success 32:06
- Overcoming the fear of telling your story 36:10
- The 5 p’s formula 37:25
LINKS TO RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Check out Dallin – Content Supply Co
Want the full transcript? click here!