Key Takeaways Covered In The Podcast
- Even though things are portrayed as very happy go lucky on Instagram, it’s important to know that often that’s not always the case.
- Remember that everyone started with zero followers, the important thing is that even when they thought no one was listening, they showed up and invested their time into the platform.
- Do you only post when you remember? Do you only post when you have something to sell? Do you only post when you’re on vacation? This means you’re ON Instagram, not USING it. Using Instagram means you have a strategy, you categorise your photos, your respond to every single comment or DM and you start conversations yourself.
- When it comes to IGTV, it’s better to get started when nobody is doing it, rather than when the market is saturated.
- If you’re going to be creating IGTV videos, people do not want to turn their phone. This may mean you need to change the way you shoot or edit your video content.
- If your content isn’t been seen, it’s not the algorithm, it’s you.
The one thing you need to remember above all else…
It’s important to remember that Instagram isn’t an overnight success, it takes a lot of time and dedication to build a successful account. Social media isn’t something that will bring you quick results and if you’re not in it for the long run, find out what is better suited to your business.
Highlights You Simply Can’t Miss
- Introducing Jasmine Star – 3:37
- Using Instagram As A Tool to Grow Your Business – 11:55
- Are You Using Instagram, or Are You on Instagram? – 15:20
- IGTV – Is It Worth It? – 24:41
- Jasmine’s Top Tip for Instagram Success – 34:20
- What’s to Come for Jasmine Star -39:30