Key Takeaways Covered In The Podcast
- Every single thing that you achieve in your business and your personal life is a huge achievement. You are amazing.
- Just because someone else has achieved something, it doesn’t mean that there isn’t an opportunity for you to achieve it to. In fact, it means that there is more of a chance of you succeeding as you know someone at your level can do exactly what it is you want to achieve.
- One of the best things you can do when it comes to comparing yourself to others is stop looking. If you find you’re looking at people and comparing your wins, it’s much better to stop looking and get your head in your own lane.
- It’s important you’re being careful whose advice you take and who you are listening to.
- Look for the small wins within your business and learn to appreciate them. They are all good and will collectively build to much bigger things.
- Spend at least one hour a day working ON your business, not IN it. Whilst it you may find it hard to find the time to work on your business, doing so will mean that you are making progress within your business.
- You need to work out what your priorities are and work out what you want to do now and what you want to do most. In some cases, you may find that you have to sacrifice the small things.
- Visualisation is a little bit like daydreaming. Whether you’re thinking ‘if that was me’ or ‘I would do’ – visualising the things you want to achieve can really help you look towards the future. The clearer your visualisations are, the better.
- Just because there is someone out there doing what you do, it doesn’t mean there is not space for you.
The one thing you need to remember above all else…
It’s important to remember that a lot of the time, you are comparing yourself to people that have been working at their business much longer than you have. You may be comparing your day 5 to their day 50. They will have gone through everything that you’re going through in order to get to where they are now.
Highlights You Simply Can’t Miss
- Introduction – 01.30
- Stop Looking Comparing Yourself to Others – 06:26
- Be Careful Whose Advice You Take – 10:48
- Spend At Least One Hour A Day on Your Business – 14:00
- Using Visualisation – 19:00