Key Takeaways Covered In The Podcast
- It’s important to remember that you can’t heal your own sick mind with your own sick mind. Sometimes an outside perspective, such as a coach, is all you need.
- Remember, you are exactly where you need to be.
- If you’re working with a coach, you need to be as open and honest as you can be. It’s not going to be an easy process so you need to feel happy with who you’re working with.
- There is a myth that if you have more followers, you’re going to sell more products and make more profit. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter about the numbers, it matters who is opening your email and buying into your products and services.
- A great way to forget about the numbers is to forget about your ego. You don’t need to brag about the numbers you have to others in the industry, you need to focus on the people you are directly affecting.
- If you’re better connected to your customers and clients, you can offer higher ticket items.
- Remember, a sale never happens outside of a conversation. You need to think about who would benefit from your products and services and talk to them.
- People want you to be human.
- Ensure you’re giving your followers value and that they trust you.
- You don’t need a big successful launch like everyone around you.
- 100 devoted fans is better than 1,000 unengaged followers.
The one thing you need to remember above all else…
Love the people that are already supporting you. Nurturing the people that are in your DMs, commenting on your photos and replying to your emails is the best possible way to ensure a successful launch.
Highlights You Simply Can’t Miss
- Introducing Mary Hyatt – 07:12
- How Coaching Can Benefit You – 13:44
- Launching A Product with Small Numbers – 20:50
- Nurturing Your Small Numbers – 25:00
- Getting Personal – 39:45
- Forgetting About the Numbers – 50:00