Key Takeaways Covered In The Podcast
- Growing your business doesn’t necessarily have to mean you want to earn lots of money or grow your team, it could just be that you want to lower your working days or you want to earn enough to take time off. Growing your business means creating the business that you want.
- There are sections to the MTC method – get seen, get emails, get sales and get fans.
- Each section is equally as important and they follow nicely on from one another.
- Getting emails focussing on finding out who out of those that has seen you, is interested in what you have to offer. One of the best ways to do this is to get emails.
- Where are you asking for sales? What are you doing to encourage them? Do you have sales pages? Are you doing webinars? Do you have client meetings?
- There are so many incredible ways to get seen, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, blogs, guest blogging, speaking, live video, SEO, AdWords, Facebook Ads, your website, PR, networking and your branding.
- LinkedIn is great for B2B businesses.
- Try to focus on just a number of things, rather than trying to be all things to everyone. Consistency is much more important.
The one thing you need to remember above all else…
When it comes to getting seen you need to ensure you’re not forcing yourself to do something you don’t want to do. If you’re not going to enjoy what you’re doing, it’s not going to work for your business as you will find you’re less likely to stick at it.
Highlights You Simply Can’t Miss
- What Is the MTC Method? – 05:51
- The MTC Method – 08:54
- 10 Ways to Grow Your Audience and To Get More Customers In 10 Days – 12:13
- How to Get Seen – 14:13
- How I Get Seen – 22:45
Links to Resources Mentioned in Today’s Episode
- Tickets for MarketEd Live
- Sign Up for The Masterclass /masterclass
- 10 Ways To Grow Your Audience And To Get More Customers In 10 Days /10ways
- SEO SAS
- My Instagram
- My Twitter