In this week’s podcast I am bringing you an interview with the legend Dean Graziosi. Dean is a multiple New York Times best-selling author, an entrepreneur and an investor. We are going to be talking all about mindset and how Dean has got to be the success he is today.
Key Takeaways Covered In The Podcast
- If you want to be in a different place in a year or 5 years from now, you have to start planting those seeds today.
- The only person you have to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
- “The definition of success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill.
- It is okay to fail!
- Success isn’t easy, but it’s beyond worth it.
- Share what you know and get paid for it.
- You have to be the guardian of your thoughts.
- Don’t regret your past mistakes, just keep moving forward.
- Keep on Innovating and implementing.
- It is down to you how you come out of this crisis.
- Whatever gets our attention, gets results.
- Identify what is truly important to you, and then say no to everything else.
- Make a list of things you are going to stop doing.
- Don’t let anybody dim your glow.
- Replace envy and anger with compassion.
Sign Up For News & Updates