In this week’s podcast we will be talking all about promoting your lead magnet on social media to build your email list and also how to not feel bad about selling on social media.
Key Takeaways Covered In The Podcast
- A lead magnet is content you give away for free, in return for an email address to get them on your email list.
- A landing page is where people sign up for your lead magnet, this usually has photos of what the lead magnet includes, as well as reasons to why it’s going to benefit your audience.
- You can put your lead magnet on social media more than once in different posts.
- Your posts on social media needs to be consistent to your landing page.
- Don’t worry about posting more than once – you are not bombarding people.
- You can set up a pop up on your website to promote your lead magnet.
- Changing your cover photos and ‘Call to Actions” on social media will also help to promote your lead magnet.
- You can also talk about your lead magnet in your regular content such as blog or podcast.
- If you are being interviewed or speaking on stage, you could talk about your lead magnet at the end – check you can do this.
- Promote your product/service in unique ways so it is not just focused on “Sell, Sell, Sell”.
- If someone gets irritated by what you post, they are not your customer – let them go.
- There is nothing wrong with asking for money for what you do.
- If people don’t invest money into something, they are not as likely to invest their time and energy into it.
- If you are worrying about being too ‘salesy’, you won’t be. Because you are conscious of it so would not come across like that.
- The only person who sees every single post you share is you.
Sign Up For News & Updates