Today’s episode is another solo episode where I’m going to teach all about writing a blog for your business. Whether you already have a business blog or you haven’t yet set yours up, blogging is a great way to publish informative and relatable content for your audience. Today, I am going to take you through a blogging checklist, which consists of all of the things you need to think about when creating your own blog posts for your business.
Key Takeaways Covered In The Podcast
- Blogs are incredibly to set up and if you want to post regular content, it’s a great place to start. Both the cost and barrier to entry are really low.
- If you’re posting a blog post, the first thing you need to think about is what you’re going to be writing about.
- When it comes to thinking of ideas, batching is a great approach to take. Although you may not write them in batches, writing down lots of ideas at once can be really effective.
- If you’re looking for ideas, try taking a look at what other people are posting or Google things in your area. Answerthepublic.com is a great place to do this.
- Once you know what you’re going to be writing about, you need to think about the keywords you’re going to be using in your post. As you write your post, you can drop these keywords in.
- When it comes to writing your blog post you need to find a method that suits you. Whether that means writing it yourself or outsourcing to a content writer, you need to ensure it is something you’re comfortable with.
- Come up with your blog post title last as this will ensure it is as relevant as it can be to the content you’re sharing.
- When creating content, you need to try and link to as much of your own content as you can.
- To make creating images easier, having a drag and drop framework you can use is a great way to speed things up. Canva is a great resource for this.
- Once you have created your image, you need to start scheduling it on each social media platform you use. Think about whether or not you can repurpose it and post several times.
- Create a short link that will make it easier to access your content.
Sign Up For News & Updates